SKU : DiWa 0109
The R720B is a wireless communication device that detects ambient air temperature and humidity. The R720B also detects if it is being moved. The R720B can transmit the detected data to other devices via the wireless network, using the SX1276 wireless communication module.
- Apply SX1276 wireless communication module2 ER14505 battery AA SIZE (3.6V / section) parallel power supply
- Air temperature and humidity detection
- Motion detection alarm
- The base is attached with a magnet that can be attached to a ferrous object
- Protection class IP65
- Compatible with LoRaWAN Class A
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum
- Configuration parameters can be configured via a third-party software platform, data can be read and alerts can be set via SMS text and email (optional)
- Applicable to third-party platforms: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
- Low power consumption and long battery life
- Note*: Battery life is determined by the sensor reporting frequency and other variables.
- Please refer to http://www.netvox.com.tw/electric/electric_calc.html.
On this website, users can find various types of batteries in different configurations.