SKU : DiWa 0115
DiWa 0115 Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway
The DiWa 0115 is an open source LoRaWAN Pico Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, Or 3G/4G cellular via optional LTE module. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
The DiWa 0115 uses semtech packet forwarder and fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It includes a SX1301 LoRa concentrator + 2 x SX1257, which provide 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
DiWa 0115 has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries. User can also customized the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa network.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, Or 3G/4G via optional LTE module
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Remote.it remote management.
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory